Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Life Weeks 3 & 4

Well, it's been a bit of a coaster the past couple weeks. Week 3 was start-of-term at EKU so Nathan was a busy, busy bee. As a result I took about zero pictures, and so Week 3 is only a half-spread (and an 8.5x11 page protector with some art in).

What happened in Week 3? I went to a book signing and Joseph made friends with everyone. Maggie made a block tower six blocks high. I taught the lesson in Nursery on Sunday. Maggie learned how to climb into her high chair all by herself. She also did a load of freehand crayon art. I spent some time ruminating on priorities and being the "perfect" wife, mother, housekeeper, scrapbooker, blogger, person, etc.

Here are some close-ups from week 3.




And, Week 4 (which I showed you some sneaks from last week):


Here's the smaller protector (Design H) that starts off the week: (The 3x4 card on the front of the insert is from the Cobalt Core Kit.)


 And here are the close-ups:

I'm really LOVING this card. It's a Seafoam title card, but I wanted the graphic feel to go with this insta-shot my niece took, so I printed out a 3x3 and tacked it on over the date label. <3
I love the similarity of Maggie and Joseph's poses here! And in the top and bottom photos as well.
I am kind of obsessed with Joseph's eyes. So that's what this pic is - getting in close on them.


 That's it for me for this week. I'll be doing a 1-page spread for Week 5 so I can get back to my double-page spreads with Week 6. :D I'm linking this post up at the Mom Creative - can't wait to see what the rest of you have done this week!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. I love that you wrote up a little something on thinking about your priorities. It seems to be something I always think about this time of year. Hope you have it worked out! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your little one asleep on the floor. I remember those days - Great Project Life

    ReplyDelete